ADD-ON ITEM: Compatible with WI9 wireless kit
6 Main massage-like modes each with 4 sub-modes give you more choices to enjoy the pain relief and muscle recovery process. Isolated AB channels allow separate mode and intensity settings to target two pain areas.
6 Main massage-like modes each with 4 sub-modes. More choices, more relief, more recovery.
Isolated AB Channels
Separate your mode and intensity settings in channel A and Channel B to target different pain areas.
Improve Muscle Performance
Facilitate high muscle performance while enjoying the relaxing massage-like stimulation.
HealthmateForever has over 5 years of health industry experience. Doctor recommended for over the counter use in pain relief.
Easy to Read the Animated Screen
Clear indicators of mode choices, current time left on the session, intensity and battery level. Backlit for using in dark environment.
minute adjustable timer
levels of adjustable intensity
isolated outputs in channel A/B, both have 100% power
Rechargeable internal lithium battery
Adjustable mode and intensity in channel A or channel B
Easy to read animated backlit LCD Display
Wireless Pad feature compatible with WI9
24 preprogrammed massage modes with different waveforms:Tuina (Push & Pull), Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha (Scraping), Cupping, and Combination
What's in the box
1 FDA cleared Class II OTC HealthmateForever Pro6ABS TENS & Muscle Stimulator
2 sets of self-adhesive electrode pads 2½ inches
2 sets of electrode wires (3.5mm plug)
1 USB Charger/Wall Unit 1
(international travel charger 110V - 240V)
1 Pads Holder
Output pulse width: 90μS ± 15%
Pulse Frequency: <100HZ
Max output amplitude: <5v (r.m.s)
Input Voltage: DC5V
Rated current: ≤ 50mA
Rated Power: ≤ .25W
For User Manual, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect electrode wires with control unit.
1. Plug the electrode wire into the output located on the bottom of the device. Depending on your needs, you may use one or two outputs.
2. Ensure that the electrode wires are fully inserted into the output and secured. Make sure the wires are not loose. A loose connection will lower the power output of your device, potentially causing unreliable connection.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 to connect another wire.
Connect electrode pads with wires.
1. Each wire has two leads with snap-on connectors. Snap the wire connectors onto the snap on buttons on the pads.
2. Make sure at least one pair of pads is attached to the same wire.
3. Check the snap connections to ensure they are fastened.
4. Remove the plastic films on the pads.
Place pads on your body.
Turn on the control unit.
Select modes and intensity.
Turn off the device.
Remove the pads from your skin.
Take off the pads from wires. Unplug wires from the device.